Holiday mail in for me with upgrades.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Well you know I dont' like banged up vintage and age is no exuse for damage. Well I now own my highest grade 48 bowman card :D Some of my 90's stuff would struggle to get a psa 7.

The bigger story is the Arthur Spector. Only the 3rd one I've seen on eBay in nearly threes years of looking. Its a high number 48 bowman which are all short prints and extremely hard to find. Got outbid on a psa 6 at an auction house a month ago at $$380US and this got listed at a BIN of $29. The seller meant to make it $299US but stuffed up and honoured my bid! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ask Graham I was a bit excited! LOL The other is an upgrade as well. Only need two more to have all psa form for the Celts in the 48 set :D

bowmanpsamailday.jpg

Next up is just two of the best centers in 2006 gu style 8)

spgumailday.jpg

OMG! $29 for a $299 card!!! Lucky!!!!! I always try and chuck auto searches and arrange them on newly listed. You'd never know if there's a low BIN on a nice card. :) I got lucky on a few.

chad = :prayer:

I'm not quite sure I know what to say...... apart from well done of course!!

I guess the seller was embarrassed... And I guess they could have copped a neg for the card, if they wanted to re-sell huh!

Well done Chad, so how many more Bowman's you got left to get now? Or u just going for the Celts???

I could have bought a Lebron auto but why when I can get a rare, rare, rare bowman for my PC 8)

I stand by my choice.

Oh and I would have had change too :p

Back
Top Bottom