hi

skando_for_pm

OzCardTrader
Real Name
daniel masters
hi

hope you are all well.

just a quick intro..im daniel. i mainly collect NRL cards...starting when i got free cards from 'dynamic' in the sunday paper once. before this, i used to collect the cricket cards that came with the the chewing gum. we would play that 'Test Match' board game...using proper scorecards, and show the cards around the ground of the player who were batting or bowling..those were the days..haha

then my dad brought about 15 trading card vending machines...you know, like the snack machines, but they sold cards...these would be put in shops in shopping centres and a percentage of the takings would be paid to the shopkeeper. i would help out and this would give me a bit of pocket money. through this i came across some decent inserts...which i kept obviously. (by the way, these vending card machines are sitting in the shed if anyone wants to buy them very cheaply...im sure he would accept any offer!!!)

i also used to try and get signatures from nrl players on my footy cards...mainly of teams playing wests magpies players at campbelltown footy stadium. the 1st grade players would normally be sitting at the front of the grandstand (in the players section)..we would creep up on them from behind, tap them on the shoulder, then ask for the autograph. one time one of the wests reserve grade players offered $200 for the whole set one year. i went away, talked with my mate, then we went back to the player and said yes. then the player and his mates all turned around and laughed..the player didnt really want them..he was just tricking us

anyway, take care
daniel

hi daniel, welcome to oz card trader. Hi my names killer70, i will be selling NRL trading cards in 2011 as they become available. Maybe i'll get some that you want. Send a message back if ur interested in buying NRL trading cards 2011 from me.

cheers
killer70

Back
Top Bottom