Hi

defnet

Card Hoarder
Real Name
Carlos
G'day everyone, just signed up on reccommendation of a friend of mine. I used to collect basketball cards about 10 years ago so i have a few old cards to get rid of.

I hope so... i used to collect jordan's, david robinson's in particular so have quite a few of them from the early 90's

quick question right off th bat, when i was collecting i always used beckett as a pricing guide, is there any websites where you can get free pricing at all?

quick question right off th bat, when i was collecting i always used beckett as a pricing guide, is there any websites where you can get free pricing at all?

ebay.com - seriously.

Beckett is really WAY off on most, if not all, pricing. Though if you really really want to know the BV of some cards, post here in this thread - http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=3983 - someone will be along shortly to help :)

welcome to the boards and good luck selling your cards, don't expect to sell all the cards on what Beckett recommend, it is not often they will sell for that price. Check ebay as a more general guide of what the cards will go for.

Back
Top Bottom