hi who nos wer ei cna get ultra thick card holders

anthonypoweranthony said:
mate have u heard of magicman the guy who created this website hes my mate bro im trust worthy dont wrry what these cocs ucker say what r they mate

that is twice he has used offensive language in this forum......how many time does he have to be offensive before he is banned or at least harshley warned ???

Richo said:
that is twice he has used offensive language in this forum......how many time does he have to be offensive before he is banned or at least hashley warned ???

If I had it my way this tosser would be long gone.

If he doesnt come through on the Shoes deal, he is GOOOONNNNNEEEE.

Better cough up Mr Anthony.

hill33 said:
If I had it my way this tosser would be long gone.

Better cough up Mr Anthony.
This tool should go anyway. Get rid of him.
Can someone do a poll so we can vote as to wheather he should be booted.

thats what i was about to say... he's gone too far, the first time wasnt enough for him to get kicked out, but hes treading on everyones toes tonight.
if you going to curse dont direct it anyone, the members just want to know whats your deal and have every right too as all you do is blaber on about shit and peope cant read anything you write. tone it down, get your keyboard fixed and close your deal with shoes othewise dont expect to be here much longer..

guys ok im srry fogive no more crap promise im really srry my life fed up k i have nithing to live for nothing im srry i want say nothing stupid again srry

dude, please, can you take the time to type correctly, or check it before you post it cause its really hard to understand you

anthony mate, i have warned you, yes we did do a deal which went well, but if you wanna shout out innapropriate words to our members here then i think your time here is limited.

hsv006 said:
Look out the linch mob are at it again !!!
How are we a linch mob. He just went off again for a second time and if i remember right it was you HSV that he unleashed on. His posts dont make sense and when we try and clear it up he explodes and swears his head off and then 15 minutes later he opologises and expects it all to be forgotten.
Why is he still here?

scottsophie said:
How are we a linch mob. He just went off again for a second time and if i remember right it was you HSV that he unleashed on. His posts dont make sense and when we try and clear it up he explodes and swears his head off and then 15 minutes later he opologises and expects it all to be forgotten.
Why is he still here?

Have to agree with Scottsophie on this one, he was over the top twice tonight and although I haven't been a member long - I have seen people banned for similar acts !!!

oh give him a break.
i need more than one idiot besides myself to make useless posts..

btw,
the reason his spelling and grammar aint flash is probably because he cant spell well..
believe it or not, a lot of people are semi illiterate..

even i misspell words cause i have nfi how to speel :)

anthonypoweranthony, you can stay !!

oh and btw,
just pretend that his spelling is like a racial thing,

you wouldn't go upto a black or white person and laugh...
well most of you wouldnt

Back
Top Bottom