Hi there Aussie, a collecter from Taiwan (not quite)

Rogerbid23

searching No 8
Real Name
Roger
Hi to all Oz's collecter. My name is Roger, from Tw but imgrant to oz now back to TW for work. But eventually will back to Oz.
Is exciting to see this cool place, see some great collecter. For me been collect jordan for 13 years. Here in tw lots ppl collect card as well.

I got my 2 Jordan autos here (didnt pull it but save up to buy it). :roll: The reason for that coz im not a lucky guy to break box.
I will put scan later on. By the way, i lived in Melb used to go Carrbean Graden alot to buy cards and the Box hill card shop, i guess is gone long time ago :shock: . Anyway hope chat to u guys soon. :D

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
Hey hey! Welcome to the site!

How'd you find out about the site?? Let me know if you have any Garnetts you wanna un-load.

Above all happy trading and posting! 8)

Hi, thanks for the welcome, i found the site by checking beckett board, and i saw Gemz he breaking a case, and i notice he is oz. I follow his link to here. I try to post my collection, but could not load up, can any1 help me out. Thanks. I just got some old KG cards. i give u the list

95-96 UD no 273 i think is RC
96-97 Generation Excitement G10
just this 2 need to find out more.

Funkadelic said:
How much do boxes cost in Taiwan :?:

P.S: Welcome :D

Thanks again.. :lol:

hmm i think just a bit cheaper then oz, from i know spgu 104 Oz dollars,
but shipment probably coz a bit thor.
:)

Gday Roger! I've delt with you quite a bit on eBay! Good to see you've found this site :D
Yeah I remember those days when the Box Hill shop was still there, there's still a stand at the Carrabean Gardens which is still pretty good.
Welcome mate 8)

Back
Top Bottom