Hi folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carmelo-syracuse15

OzCardTrader
Halo guys, Im Nick from Hong Kong, and I have been studying Uni here in Australia for nearly 4 years. Started collecting cards when I was 14. The first card I got was a 92-93 Upper Deck Scoring Threat Michael Jordan / Pippen, I was damn happy that time! The first auto I pulled myself was the 97-98 Skybox Autographics Ron Harper.

There are a few sets of cards I like most, they include: 96-97 Flair showcase, the 1996-97 SP Holoviews insert sets and the 97-98 Skybox Autographics set.... and many others (yea mainly oldies)...

The best cards I have ever pulled are:Tracy McGrady Autographic (Skybox Premium) and 2 Vince Carter Courtside classics /150, one with a Nike logo patch.

Sorry for this long post and I wish all the members here have some great pulls everytime!!

welcome to ozcards
hope ya have a great time on here, and i think you may have double posted your intro too, :)

Good to see you joined up Nick

You'll have plenty of people to help complete your sets :cool:

Enjoy!

Hey Sonny!! Hahahahah I hope so.... but I guess many members here collect "modern" players instead. Im not saying that I am old, but I really think the cards design from the 90s are better, that's why I collect them. Thanks for the site, its absolutely AWESOME!!! Btw, where should I go if I wanna search for cards to complete my set? The "wantlists" forum? Seems that the popularity isn't very good there... Cheers everyone!!!

p.s. Am I reli the first Hongkie here??? LOLs

Hey Nick, How U Doin?? Good To See Ya And Bet Y Also A Carmelo Fans. Its Good To See Another Melo Fans :>

Back
Top Bottom