Hi everyone

Club Emblem

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne Forsyth
eBay User
anonymous_nemesis
Hi,

My name is Wayne, I collect cards, but i'm not a die hard collector.

I started in the 80s as a kid with Scanlens VFL cards, cricket cards, car racing and WWF cards amongst others. I do not have many of these left at all, they could somewhere at the folks' house but I haven't seen them in years.

Then I was right into Garbage Gang stickers and collected the first couple of series and bits and pieces of other series after that. These aren't in great condition (rubber band around them and carted off to school daily). I also collected TMNT cards, and I think I even have Ghostbusters II cards. (not complete sets) Batman returns cards were next, I have a couple of holograms and gold cards from this series. I also have stickers that were on the back of primas/fruit boxes of the first batman movie. I cut these off and they're still on the original backing.

Then it was the basketball craze of the mid 90s. I collected the Upper Deck set, these are all in good nick, best cards I got in this collection are the Jordan triple double hologram and the Barkley triple double hologram. I think I have a Larry Johnson flight school and I also have the MJ/ Chamberlain scoring titles card. There were also other bits and pieces from this era, I won a Skybox box of cards but I don't think I have anything else too memorable from the basketball craze.

At the moment i'm helping my kids collect the AFL micro-figures.

Back
Top Bottom