Hi everyone.

Noddy

Looking...
Real Name
Ian
Hi,
My name is Ian, I live in Beaudesert (about 45min south west of Brisbane).
I started collecting back in about 1992 and picked it back up again in 2003. I am currently collecting Chris Paul and used to collect Dwyane Wade (untill someone offered me a price i couldn't refuse). I like dealing with BGS graded cards as you know exactly what you are getting.
This is a link to my BGS graded Chris Paul cards - http://www.beckett.com/estore/regis...px?selSearchType=1&GroupId=1585374&Id=4454577
I am a member of Ebay trading under - tattooed_memu. I actually came accross this site through Ebay. I contacted Hill33 about an auction he had running over a year ago and he gave me the link.
Thanks. Ian.

Hi,
I am in Annerley, welcome. It's a shame our very small card show closed up here but I am sure you will find some cards here.

Welcome.

I had a look at your Beckett Graded ;ist, and they look awesome. You must have paid a nice sum for all those BGS 9.5s!

Have you submitted directly to BGS for grading yourself in the past?

Ersk

Thanks Ersk. All the BGS graded cards were purchased already graded. It's to expensive to do it myself.
I do have a few that need to be recased but.

welcome to this wonderful and friendly site ian and hope you find plenty of cards that you are looking for
tony :D

Back
Top Bottom