Hi every one

sue_7777

Go Pies
Real Name
Mauro
My name is Mauro. I am from Melbourne. Using ebay user name sue_7777 (my wifes) due to good record. Don't want to scare anyone off selling me anything. Anyway, been collecting now for two years. Enjoy all cards as most ebay sellers would know. This looks like a great site and I look forward to being part of it.

I am looking to complete my 93/94 skybox premium set. Need Dynamic Dunks D3, Robert Horry. Also, all rookie team, AR5 Laphonso Ellis. Plus the Draft Picks, DP1,6,7,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,21,24,25,27. I was told there is no DP26. Can anyone confirm this. Regards, Mauro

Hey Mauro

Welcome to the boards!

Youre right about the Draft Pick set #26. I guess I have some competition with this one :p

Hey psycholippo, haven't I bought some cards from you. 93/94 draft picks, there is a set on ebay for $42 which includes postage. I wasn't sure whether it was worth it, inparticular as I have about half of them. You might be interested. Also is that price reasonable.

G'day there welcome to the forum.
I think i have that Ellis card somewhere.
I use my wife's(tracy) ebay aswell,Tracybbuy.
Hope ya have a great time here,I am sure you will.

Hey psycholippo, haven't I bought some cards from you. 93/94 draft picks, there is a set on ebay for $42 which includes postage. I wasn't sure whether it was worth it, inparticular as I have about half of them. You might be interested. Also is that price reasonable.
Hey Mauro,

Its quite possible :D

I saw that as well. 42 is not really a good deal though - I'm just trading for them, it seems the easiest way

You should be able to get it much cheaper, but there are quite a few cards to get :(

I asked him how much without the base set and he said $35us delivered - not that great

Good luck with the set, its a great set to collect!

Lippo

G'day there welcome to the forum.
I think i have that Ellis card somewhere.
I use my wife's(tracy) ebay aswell,Tracybbuy.
Hope ya have a great time here,I am sure you will.

Thanks very much for the welcome. I have been on for hours already.
Would love the Ellis - AR5 card if you have it. Let me know how much or if you want to trade for anything.

Hey Mauro, welcome to Ozcards!!!
Just to let everyone know, Mauro is one of my all-time best buyers on Ebay. (He gets all the bargains!!)
I know you'll love this place...have fun!!

Hi and thanks Marcus. I was looking through the want lists and I saw you there. Couldn't believe you would want for cards. If you haven't got them yet, I do have the 94/95 Superstars, 2 & 5. More than happy to do a trade.

Hey Mauro,

Its quite possible :D

I saw that as well. 42 is not really a good deal though - I'm just trading for them, it seems the easiest way

You should be able to get it much cheaper, but there are quite a few cards to get :(

I asked him how much without the base set and he said $35us delivered - not that great

Good luck with the set, its a great set to collect!

Lippo

Thanks very much for. Good luck to you too.

welcome mauro that draft pick series is gorgeous and my Rider one is one of my all time faves from all cards released! have fun collecting cards and trading with the folks on the forum :)

AJ

welcome to the boards mauro,you should be able to pick up alot of oldschool cards here:)
i have the laphonso ellis AR5 and the chris webber dp1, if your interested let me know

A boy named Sue ;) (One of my favourite Johnny Cash songs).
Welcome to the boards. There's lots of variety here and we should all be able to help you out.

:D Welcome to the site , always good to have more collectors aboard such as yourself

Back
Top Bottom