Hi all..

suihon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
Hi All,

I was a big Bball collector back in the days of Jordan and now starting to get back into it... I used to collect Hakeem..:v:

Anyway, Ive managed to scan and paste some of the newer stuff Ive picked up lately. Let me know what you guys think. Cheers.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/collect5

(both bball and aussie rules football cards)

welcome to the site..

love melo, kobe and wade patch, they are just super..

u pulled dwight basketball skin auto urself? very sweet..

love the SPA dual auto too

there are some Hakeem collectors here.. hope u can expand your collection here..

Thanks all. Pretty much all of the cards have been from packs and boxes that I've ordered online.. The Wade auto and Kobe, shaq and some of the nicer rookies were from a single box of Elevation (love the look of these!). The Dwight and others were from another box and packs I ripped a few weeks ago.

Thanks all. Pretty much all of the cards have been from packs and boxes that I've ordered online.. The Wade auto and Kobe, shaq and some of the nicer rookies were from a single box of Elevation (love the look of these!). The Dwight and others were from another box and packs I ripped a few weeks ago.

pretty cool box breaks then..

the best i got from elevation break was mike bibby /99 gold jersey LOL.

well, make sure u post all ur want list, trade list in particular sections, so we can make a trade or buy..

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the boards bud, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here!

Some absolute rippers you got there from your box breaks, congrats on the sweet pulls :D.

Back
Top Bottom