Hi all, basketball card nut here!

adhunt99

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
adhunt99
Hi guys n gals, I'm 23 and from Tassie, actually moving to Canberra next weekend...

I'm a Uni grad in Economics and Law.
I play basketball and used to coach it. I've collected basketball cards on and off since i was about 12 :) I got back into it recently with the rise of game used and auto cards which i just think are wicked!
SP game used (06 and 07) are my favourite sets, my pride and joys are;

- 05/06 SP GU Triple Jersey Gold Jordan/LeBron/Kobe #/15
- 03/04 Exquisite Gilbert Arenas auto patch #/100
- 05/06 Exquisite David Robinson auto patch #/100
- 06/07 SP GU Carter/Jefferson Dual auto patch #/25
- 06/07 SP GU Quad jersey LeBron/Carmelo/Chris Paul/Dwightm #/10
- The full set of the 05/06 Legendary Fabrics cards!

I was recently in NY and saw nets/sixers (Vince v AI), and 3 knicks games vs washington, celtics and bucks - AND i was lucky enough to meet Gilbert Arenas, and get a jersey autographed!!

Needless to say i now collect Gil's cards :)

I also re-sell on ebay the cards I decide not to keep or when i upgrade! See my listings under 'adhunt99'

Cheers to all;
Andrew

Welcome aboard, wow nice pc (personal collection)
do u have a scanner, scan those up and post them in the mailday/card display.

Okie dokies, I have a scanner but have no idea what that thing you said to post them on is, i'll work it out over the weekend so ya can have a butcher's hook! :)

hey andrew, welcome to ozcards and some great cards you have there mate, cant wait to see some scans.

your actually the only arenas collector on here believe it or not (as far as i know)!

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Arenas is a great player to collect.Good luck expanding your collection.

Welcome Andrew - Great Intro !

I am going to the US soon (April) so can you give me any advice on how to get tickets to a game ?

Regards

Hey andrew, welcome . Good to c someone is arenas mad around here i was also chasing his cards but just gu anyway good luck here mate

hi andrew and welcome to this great site.hope you enjoy yourself have have many great trades.
tony :D

Hey good to see another canberra collector see ya round the boards

Welcome to the Boards Andrew :D

we wont hold the fact that you're from Tassie against you ;) but it's good to hear you are moving away!! LOL

i love the sound of that SPGU quad jersey featuring Melo!! you said it was one of you're pride and joys, but if you feel like parting with it send me a private message or PM if you will :lol:

Cheers mate,

Evan

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum, i am sure you will enjoy it here. Going to an NBA game would have to be an awesome experience. Gilbert Arenas is great player to start collecting, he doesn't get alot of hobby love but i think will change in the very near future.

Welcome to the boards Andrew and good luck with your Arenas collection.

I was recently in NY and saw nets/sixers (Vince v AI), and 3 knicks games vs washington, celtics and bucks - AND i was lucky enough to meet Gilbert Arenas, and get a jersey autographed!!

What a great experience that would have been, to attend a few NBA games and also get to meet Mr Arenas himself.... lucky you!!!

Back
Top Bottom