Heya!

Jennacide

Carl Landry Collector
Real Name
Jenna O'Brien
Hi there, my names Jenna and im Ben's (Infestacide) better half :lol:. I had never really been interested in the card collecting hobby untill Ben started buying boxes. I had fun opening all the packs of cards and waiting to see if what i pulled was good.

Recently however i have been getting more interested in the cards themselves and started collecting Carl Landry (well it took a little bit of pestering from Ben and also Laura (mrscowboys78). I have an auto of his now (was actually pulled from the co-signers box we opened this week), but i also have a few coming in the mail that we got on ebay. My main goal is to finish off his letterman nameplate (3 down 3 to go :D). Although i am now collecting a player, i still find opening the packs much more fun :D

I will combine my PC in Ben's photobucket, so all of our cards for trade will be in the one spot. I look forward to improving my collection here, and reading all of the board.

Welcome Jenna, great to see more females getting into the hobby!

The closest my wife comes to collecting is when she says..."That looks expensive, how much did that cost?"

Cheers
Matt

Welcome to the boards Jenna....great to see more women joining the hobby.
Busting packs open is loads of fun and would get anyone hooked.

Good luck with the Lettermans.

Happy collecting.

Cheers Tracy

Back
Top Bottom