Hey guys

Sulzeer

king koopa
Real Name
Mick
Im back, but i couldnt remember my old username if it was this 'Sulzeer' or 'Gooner_Singe' thinking now it was Gooner_Singe. If ya were from the old site you might rememeber me, was a big collector of Shawn Marion, still got alot of my old PC but looking to move it, got a stack of GU's sitting here that i cant be bothered writing all up but have to i guess.. wont move themselves.

Im switching sports and gonig to start collecting NFL. Ill be listing alot of my stuff in the for sale area, if your interested PM me with offers, Alot of it is Marion but not all.

Just thought id re-intro myself since new site and new username

Hey Geelongfan, remmeber you from the old site, you were just starting to collect when i stopped and left the old site. looks like you got some nice stuff

Alto of my autos were sold back in may heres a list of whats left here

Hey Locky :D

nope no Reed cards as yet, nothing really nice out there to be honest, im still looking for a player to collect, pretty sure im gonna wait and hold out til draft time and pick a rookie or two to collect after but not a Young/Bush or Leinhart..

My resistance against buying box/case of anything football is wearing very thin, i dont think ill make it til next seasons boxes...

Back
Top Bottom