Hey all, Grant Hill collector :)

tradebark

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
Hi,

I'm a longtime Grant Hill collector who recently came back to the hobby (collected from 92-96 or so, and then came back around 3 months ago).

I'm about 2 months away from graduating with a Bachelors of Science in Biology, and am hoping to eventually go to Med school to become a doctor.

I heard about this forum from gemini0928, who I recently won a bunch of Hill cards from on ebay (ironically the cards arrived in the mail today :rolleyes: )

Anyway, upon registering here I was greeted by a PM from Hill33 who just happens to have probably the best Hill collection I've ever seen, haha

Since I'm actually from the U.S., I don't know if I will do a whole lot of trading or posting here but I will probably check the place out routinely

G'day there mate.Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the site, we have a lot of International Members here that trade regularly so you being from the US shouldnt stop you trading :)

And good to have another science head onboard, i graduated in '02 with a Bachelor of Applied Science (triple Major in Chemistry, Enviro Science and Geology :))

welcome mark i hope you have a good time checking this site out and hopefully you can do some trading on this site
tony

Back
Top Bottom