Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Ebay Auction

My Negative Feedback Left

Ya'll reckon I'll get a retaliation feedback?

What's the odds? Who's taking bets???

F-UCKIN DODGEY SELLER!!!!

EDIT:

I've been chasing this card for ages, and saw it on Ebay.
Set up my bid, and won it. Got the card, and there's no numbering on it.
There's a patch up the top left of the card (back) where it looks like stamping/number SHOULD be, but nothing.

Sent email to seller day after I received the "Platinum Medallion #/13" Lucky 13 Devin RC.

Havent had a response, and it's been about 1 month since..

Here's scans of the card.

HarrisPlatinum1.jpg

I posted it on Beckett, and they told me it's from the Fleer Auctions, and that it's not his Legit Platinum RC.

Took my balls in my hand, and left a Negative Feedback. Had to do it, as they've had a couple more of them listed on Ebay since mine was won.

I SHOULD have looked at the negatives on their feedback, but..... again, I failed to do so. Oh well. See what happens.

I'm curious... did he simply send a regular platinum Ultra in its place? How was it dodgy (curious is all) and really he should just take it on the chin if he cannot provide the goods he is auctioning....

I really do not understand people who leave retaliation... only reflects badly on them. Meh.

Hopefully he doesn't retaliate but I'd be laying bets that he will!

Wizards drafted Harris #5 pick, draft rights were acquired with the Jamison/Stackhouse trade.

Aint that a great pickup in a trade they didnt know was coming!!!!

Ahhhh yeah... a very nice pickup! I am growing to like Devin more and more.... I think it's hard not to with you haunting the traps though Scotty... lol

U got me???? I looked thru my posts for a typo... or am I having a total daft moment?

CAD = Computer Animated Drawing?? :smt102

EDIT:
"CAD WAS DODGEY FLEER AUCTION NOT #/13. NO RESPONSE IN 1 MONTH...NEGATIVE!!!"

OOOPS.....

I doubt you'll get it Scotty because I've purchased some cards from him before and I'm aware of his poor negative feedback records. However, he never communicates & also from what I know, he doesn't post feedbacks back, whether it is a positive or negative. So I think you should be safe man.

MavsMan© said:
haunting the traps? that's a new one. lol.

picked up another 1/1 today. :D

Hmm I am sure I did not make that up... I probably picked that saying up from somewhere...

ANOTHER 1/1??? Hope yer gonna leave me your PC when you die mate LMAO

Hey, I'm waiting on a card form that seller, lol.

I've seen alot of Fleer cards popping up that should have numbering and don't.

Why worry if he negs you? It's not like it would make a difference to your reputation with buyers. As soon as a prospective buyers looks at the transaction and sees that he has a gazillion negs, I'm sure it would be inconsequential.

Back
Top Bottom