Help: Underbelly DVD

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
Hey guys.

Underbelly was released on DVD last week and due to uptight, draconian Victorian laws, I am unable to see it.

As I am not planning on doing any interstate travel soon, so would someone be able to pick me up a copy and send it down south? I believe Big W are doing them for $35 which is awesome.

Happy to meet postage and a little extra.

Let me know via PM or this thread if you're willing and able to help out!

$35 is hella cheap!!! Still havent got a copy myself yet.

I did hear that supposedly come Monday (yesty) you (Victorians) would be able to buy it, cos the court case had/was going to be settled???

Mate ill try and pop in and have a look at the Big W shops here in QLD tomorrow for you and see what the prices are. PM me your mobile so I can contact you once i'm there to make sure you havent got it from someone else :)

yeah how crap is it,they ask for id so if you are victorian they wont sell it to you!

cheers

damn !! thats a real stick in the mud. i am going to adelaide this weekend and i was going to get it as well

wait, brain wave, i could take my NZ passport and say i am a tourist on holiday !! :D

$35 is hella cheap!!! Still havent got a copy myself yet.

I did hear that supposedly come Monday (yesty) you (Victorians) would be able to buy it, cos the court case had/was going to be settled???

I woulda thought seeing as Mokbel is heading home to face trial and features quite prominantly in the show that the ban would be extended until well after he faced trial. Even if not specifically banned by a judge Nine would probably risk a contempt of court if they screened it during or before his trial.

Thus us Victorian's may be waiting a fair few years to see it legitimately, but who the **** cares when ya ****ing got Gordon ****ing Ramsay :)

damn !! thats a real stick in the mud. i am going to adelaide this weekend and i was going to get it as well

wait, brain wave, i could take my NZ passport and say i am a tourist on holiday !! :D

I don't know what's worse...

Missing out on Underbelly or admitting to being a New Zealander.

Does anyone want to grab me a copy, will pay cash plus a little extra.. i'm a WA citizen (so my drivers license says) reisiding in Victoria.. PM me pleaseeeee if you can help out..

I'll make it worth your while, for I have a lot of NBA action of this year and previous ones...

believe me Vic boys, you didnt miss much. Underbelly was sooooo overrated.

tits and swearing on prime time TV...revolutionary stuff :lol:

ill check out jb hi fi tomorrow and see if any available and the price then ill drop u a pm man

cheers

jono

is this an actual box set?
Yep

if so how many discs?

and what does the cover look like?
underbelly.jpg

It is already completely sold out in alot of places.

Sanity still had it in WA, but at a 50% higher price than BigW.

Back
Top Bottom