Help?! Re: eBay sale/Aus post

I've removed the option for regular mail for eBay sales now. It's just too risky knowing hearing about crappy buyers like this.

Registered Post isn't much better with the 180 day period of buyer protection now. Sold a bunch of collectibles for $700 last month, and since the buyer hasn't left feedback I'm still worried that a case could pop up at any time.
It's bullshit. I simply can't justify having everything registered. Already make fuck all out of 99% of sales already. And if I were to demand registered postage on my crappier cards that run as 99 cent auctions, do you think anyone will buy them? Of course not! I already get the occasional complaint about a $3 charge for postage!

Have they been to check at their P.O.? I've had numerous cases where the parcel contractors take the package back to the P.O. and don't even leave an attempted delivery card.

I also was waiting on a delivery from QLD for over 2 weeks, after hearing from the sender that they had sent straight away, i went to PO to find it had been sitting there for over a week ... So hopefully the buyer has it waiting for him at the PO ? :)

I also was waiting on a delivery from QLD for over 2 weeks, after hearing from the sender that they had sent straight away, i went to PO to find it had been sitting there for over a week ... So hopefully the buyer has it waiting for him at the PO ? :)
I am certainly hoping that is the case.

Back
Top Bottom