Hello

jaslr00

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jas
Hi, I collected NBA cards through the mid-90s/early 00s and then just stopped. I've come across my cards again during a recent move and remembered all the fun I had with them, and want to get back into it.

I want to relive the moments of opening a pack.

Where do we Aussies buy new - current season - NBA packs? Also, are the big players of the 90s (Fleer, Skybox, Upper Deck) still the go-to?

Welcome!

Mostly online shops now but there are a few sellers around in NSW and a few brick n mortar shops in VIC

The online deals are hard to beat but we support Aussie sellers as much as possible!

Panini has the sole licence for NBA cards until end of the next season I believe then Upper Deck may tender an offer to get back into it, they currently have stuff but no NBA logos on it, and college stuff.

Facebook groups are big now but the forums go good, this is the best on Oz.

Any questions, heaps of good members here to help!

Thanks for the response guys.

So, Panini is the brand of card - and can you suggest an online store where I can take a look?

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like there's no - easy - way to purchase a pack of (~10-15) cards for the current season.

Welcome. I'm the same as are many people on here ... stopped collecting in the 90's but back into it now. The landscape has definitley changed. Yeah Panini do everything, and they do it more than once. This website definitley helped me figure out what happens nowadays, get involved!

Back
Top Bottom