Has Henjak been sacked???

That sounds like complete rubbish to me.

Wayne Bennet has never in his entire career been one to notify the media of anything, he has always played his cards close to his chest....also given that he could command anything he likes from 16 NRL clubs why would he want an advance payment.

Just my logoic.....

Cheers
Ross

It's Henjack that is getting the three month salary payment to keep quiet, not Bennett. Something seems odd still, as most coaches that get the sack are paid out their entire contract, not just a few months.

That sounds like complete rubbish to me.

Wayne Bennet has never in his entire career been one to notify the media of anything, he has always played his cards close to his chest....also given that he could command anything he likes from 16 NRL clubs why would he want an advance payment.

Just my logoic.....

Cheers
Ross

yeah ross, sorry i was talking about henjak. like you said, you wouldnt need to give bennett any money to keep quiet, he's safer than fort knox.
cheers curtis

I heard a rumor yesterday that he borrowed a large sum of $'s from a player to cover a gambling debt.. Maybe that had something to do with it..

yeah ross, sorry i was talking about henjak. like you said, you wouldnt need to give bennett any money to keep quiet, he's safer than fort knox.
cheers curtis

Oh my bad I miss read......that certainly makes a whole lot more sense. I heard that the Broncos did an end of season review and the recommendation out of that was that Henjak be sacked. I mean somethings not right when the Broncos miss the finals for the first time since half the members on here were born........

I heard a rumor yesterday that he borrowed a large sum of $'s from a player to cover a gambling debt.. Maybe that had something to do with it..

Perhaps he bet on the Cowboys kicking a goal......

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom