Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

I've had three or four replies from them in the past fortnight from the address below. It took about two weeks, but they credited my account to cover the cost of forwarding mail that had been incorrectly sent to me onto the correct recipient.

[email protected]

I've said it before but I'll say it again, quit using these guys now before they lose one of your packages and proceed to not give a F about it.... Trust me

Shipped a 5 pound package out yesterday full of cards, NFL mini helmets, books, etc.
Thoughts and prayers I guess ahaha sh*t was $143 AUD if they lose it I'm gonna die

My $143 MMB package came last night from DHL

Excellent package, and everything was fine. Still no issues with that company, I'll still be using them

Well, I got a response in 48hrs to my email and they located the item but said that they couldn't match it to a suite.

apparently it will be added to me inventory, but that's been over 72hrs now and still hasn't happened.

Just had a fairly sizeable package get consolidated on MMB

19 cards (including some BGS graded)
2 pairs of stance socks
1 book
4 little packs of Taco Bell chips
4 one touches

Add in the $15USD fees for consolidating, and I can get all this stuff sent out to me here (tracked) for $61 AUD
Good sh*t... MMB remains the best
How are you guys going with them

Just had a fairly sizeable package get consolidated on MMB

19 cards (including some BGS graded)
2 pairs of stance socks
1 book
4 little packs of Taco Bell chips
4 one touches

Add in the $15USD fees for consolidating, and I can get all this stuff sent out to me here (tracked) for $61 AUD
Good sh*t... MMB remains the best
How are you guys going with them
Lost $400USD worth of cards in total. No reimbursement. And I find shipmycards cheaper anyway

Lost $400USD worth of cards in total. No reimbursement. And I find shipmycards cheaper anyway
Lost $400 worth of cards when they were shipping to you, or lost $400 when they were consolidating it or in their warehouse?

Thats rough man... haven't looked at shipmycards

@warriors_man Ive heard a similr story but always got my stuff thankfully. I think Im only gonna use it for cards now though.

Got 8 tees sent to them last month and the shipping was $125usd (nearly $200aud)

@warriors_man Ive heard a similr story but always got my stuff thankfully. I think Im only gonna use it for cards now though.

Got 8 tees sent to them last month and the shipping was $125usd (nearly $200aud)
8 tees? Something isn't up there... I could get 2 shipped for like $20 USD, so that sucks.
Gotta say that some of the stuff they repack is super super cheap in the end tho

Back
Top Bottom