Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

^ everything within the US that is shipped to ComC now have a sales Tax (10%), similar to our eBay au when you purchase from overseas they add the sales tax to the item/s.

It’s been a while since I’ve updated in here

But a few years after I first used MMB, and everything is going great still, and I won’t be leaving anytime soon

In a few days I should be receiving a fairly significant package from them ($146 AUD DHL Express shipping), an extremely big package, but my service with MMB is still top notch and I would still recommend them to anybody who needs a US forwarding service

Are you guys still using them too?

But a few years after I first used MMB, and everything is going great still, and I won’t be leaving anytime soon

In a few days I should be receiving a fairly significant package from them ($146 AUD DHL Express shipping), an extremely big package, but my service with MMB is still top notch and I would still recommend them to anybody who needs a US forwarding service

As far as I know not many people use them any more, I have had bad experiences with them and I have heard some horror stories as well. I use shipmycards on facebook. There are a few other guys as well, Rob Greenberg is one

I used them for sparingly for about 2 months and got everything sent in one go. That one time was flawless, but I (as above) have heard of at least 10 horror stories of unrecoverable items.
Given the value of most items I get, I can't take that chance.

I too use ShipMyCards.com as Brian/Xochitl have been just perfect in their service and I wish to continue to support them.

Thankfully haven't had anything lost recently (touching wood...not MY wood)
Got a shipment in on Monday about 2 months worth. Had about 30 cards and 2 pairs of trainers. Cost me about a hundred bucks via DHL. In the however many years I have used them they've lost about 5 cards (ironically never an Ennis one)
They refunded 2 and I was sh!t outta luck on the other 3. The CS is balls, consolidation takes ages BUT...until they really fcuk something up I'll stick with them as I can't get memorabilia , peripherals, shoes etc sent with the other places. Compared to GSP I am way in front

Yes still using them here. No issues. Nothing lost. Had some high end jordans/logomans etc and all worked out well

Website not down for me.

I still will use them until they lose something sizeable because I've had so many good transactions with them. With me they've been flawless

All my cards have turned up with no issues so far personally BUT when I received a package last week, another package arrived at the same time addressed to me but belonging to someone else.
I'm waiting for a response either from the person I believe the item belongs to (email in with package) or from MyMallbox.

bloody slow going..

i thought id give these guys another go, but first package containing $1600 worth of NBA boxes is not yet showing in my account after tracking showing arrived on the 27th..

bloody slow going..

i thought id give these guys another go, but first package containing $1600 worth of NBA boxes is not yet showing in my account after tracking showing arrived on the 27th..
I had one last month that took about a week to process after it had been delivered.

well i guess it is only 3 business days. I am an impatient fellow. LOL
yeah stuff has definitely been a bit delayed over there.
It can take some of my cards 2-3 business days to load in their system

Other than that, everything going well for me. I have 3-4 big packages that I'll be sending out soon

Yep, same here. Very very slow going.

Receiving appear to have caught up (for now), after longer than usual delays for the past few weeks.

Consolidating is taking forever. Requested Monday, still haven't repacked my stuff yet.

Customer support, almost non existent. Made inquiries about missing items over 4 weeks ago, took 1 week to respond, haven't heard back since.

Very frustrating.

it's a lot different for you guys! All my customer service stuff gets responses in days (sometimes in a couple of hours if I email late at night), and all my repacks/consolidations take only a day or two at most

Bit weird

Still nothing for me either.

At least they replied to the email saying the repack wasn't completed. Doesn't help the situation at all.

So basically I'm receiving stuff on time and it's just piling up at the warehouse. Great! 😕

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom