Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

Received both of my packages using the USPS ePacket shipping

No problem at all. I’ve never had a problem with MMB

As long as they continue to work for me, I’ll keep using them.

got my epacket yesterday. US$38 to send seems expensive but the cards arrived in good order.

The problem with comc is sometimes sellers will send additional base cards which will end up costing you more.

I find the pricing pretty good, US$1 per package plus US$15 epacket delivery. I've also added the maximum US$400 insurance (for epacket) on each of my deliveries so far which costs another US$6. The packages have been worth more so it's weighing up cost vs risk.

I shipped a package yesterday after waiting since Friday for consolidation. I'm not sure if it was because of the size/weight but the epacket option was almost double the price compared to last time from US$15 up to near $30. I decided to pay an extra $10-$15 to go with DHL. I've asked for pricing clarification so hopefully I get a response.
Has anyone shipped much clothing with MMB? Is it a good idea to mix clothing with cards when shipping?

I’m going to be using my MyMallBox address quite a lot this week with Black Friday coming up...
Still no issues so far.
I have an NFL jersey, a cap, an NFL figurine and a couple of keychains I could ship home with USPS tracked shipping for $28 USD. That’s some good sh*t

Still no issues with this great company!

Received my parcel today about 4-5 months worth. Mixed with cards, shoes, memorabilia and 2 boxes from blowouts black November.
Our exchange rate is sh!thouse at the moment. 10LBS $175 AUD....😣
Still much cheaper than EBAY GSP and no customs/GST issues

Shipping rates are what they are I guess.

DAcardworld were quoting US$112 with UPS Saver (the perils of living outside a capital city), so I used my MMB (only for the second time, first for cards) and DHL express came in at US$106, for a 9lb package.

At least it let me order Gypsy Queen boxes from Blowout where they were $30 cheaper and consolidate it with my DACardworld order, but I don't think I'm getting back into order boxes anytime soon, shipping rates have pretty much doubled in the last 6 years.

Yep, shipping rates are awful..

You know what doesn't help it... Panini being knobs and making the packaging massive when it doesn't have to be.

Have you seen how many cards you get in the 18-19 Certified NBA boxes? Only 1/4 of the box is required for what comes in it.

It's a joke. absolute idiots at the helm.

If it helps, Mymallbox will open boxes and consolidate just the individual packs. Helps save a little on the overall volume and shipping costs

I paid for a shipment Thursday morning and got a message Monday night saying the carrier does not deliver packages above a certain value, would I like to lower the value or choose a different carrier. When I replied I got this message.

"Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

Can't do anything at the moment until they fix their system to receive emails. I have previously sent using higher value epackets where the max insurance is $400 I believe, the declared value did not matter to them previously.

They've been crap lately, customer service has gone to sh!t.
Receival fees have gone up
Items delivered via USPS but not received according to them. Can't do anything as PayPal see delivered and don't give a flying fk.
I used epacket for the first time. Marked as shipped 22 Feb, no movement til yesterday... pathetic.
I am considering using comc again as these lot are chaotic at best at present.

They've been crap lately, customer service has gone to sh!t.
Receival fees have gone up
Items delivered via USPS but not received according to them. Can't do anything as PayPal see delivered and don't give a flying fk.
I used epacket for the first time. Marked as shipped 22 Feb, no movement til yesterday... pathetic.
I am considering using comc again as these lot are chaotic at best at present.
Use Shipmycards, they have great service

https://shipmycards.com/

What are the shipmycards.com fees like?

Here is a screen shot for fees, shipping address etc, visit the website/Facebook for any updates,

1E055A58-4AEA-465B-8FE6-01BF44FD6454.png

Would like to add, amazing service and packaging with handling all your items. Website looks like this now. Fees, pictures of packaging shown and easy to use 👍🏻
4979EC7C-0D89-4521-9FC9-536B0648AC77.jpeg

Shipmycards.com is an option but I think COMC is actually cheaper. Here's a comparison:

For 1 card:

COMC - $3 to package fee, $0.60 for the card, $5 flat rate shipping across the world, another $0.25 for shipping non-COMC card

TOTAL of $8.85

Shipmycards - $1 to receive, USPS postage for 1 card ($14.25 for rigid item), $3 for his trouble to package

TOTAL of $18.25

On top of this, you can combine the shipping with other COMC cards at no additional costs. I am not entirely sure how Shipmycards is competing from a price point of view if we are only talking cards. If you want to ship jerseys, shoes, bigger photos, then there may be some logic in using them.

Back
Top Bottom