Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

Just wondering if anyone is having issues with getting in touch with MMB?

They have turned off Facebook messaging and have not responded to any e-mails for over 2 weeks.

Can't say I've tried to contact them, but had $500 worth of stuff shipped there over the past 2 weeks, was packed quickly and arrived here 3 days after shipping.

Do they email you automatically when something arrives?
It normally takes a day or 2. Sometimes up to a week before they have emailed me. But if you look at your inventory on their site sometimes you'll see your item there or a package ready to ship but yet haven't been emailed yet.

All in all they provide a good cheap service

FFS, when they lose a package do they just keeping ignoring you or what? If its going to go this way they can stick it, I got tonnes of people to join the site through shameless plugging and they can't be fucked to sort out their own fuck up... :mad:

Incase anyone needs to know in the future:

Items damaged in transit are covered for reimbursement up to $100usd which is then paid in store credit.

Through their “buy for me” program you should then be able to purchase the item again if needed

Also, Mary has been great to deal with

@nichj99 do you know rough prices for shipments?

Contemplating buying clothes, shoes and hobby boxes to ship home...

It really varies depending on size (volume) and weight as per all freight companies. DHL is faster and cheaper than USPS however.

I’ve had it anywhere from $40 and take 5 business days to $180 and take 2 days - just depends on what you have. This time it was $180 but 2x large cartons with a 13kg weight to it

Back
Top Bottom