Has anyone seen or got the top tryscorers card yet

I sent in my Manly premiership predictor card a few weeks ago,and i received the 3 card Manly set,and the Manly top tryscorer card yesterday.

i got mine today, #57, they look ok, i dont like the text they used though but i am glad to see the numbering back again.

i am selling mine if anyone is interested.

Just got my Knights top tryscorer card ... looks rubbish I reckon. Just a headshot ... really?

How hard would it be to put an action photo on there?!?!

I havent seen them in hand but im under the same opinion - hopefully my panthers one comes soon with everyone elses from the share :)

I reckon they'd look quite good if they had an action photo where the mugshot is.

Anyone with photoshop skills want to give it a go?

As it is though ... they're booooring!!! And round off the worst series two ever from a Knights fan's perspective. Ugly away jerseys on ALL the cards, two players had already left the club by the time they came out, another three going next year, the Top Prospect didn't play first grade until round 25 and was nothing great (while Joel Edwards made a name for himself) and only 18 Knights cards in total.

Hopefully it's much much better next year, I don't think it can be worse!

You got heaps more money and Bennett/boyd next year....
I'd buy a spare 6000 count box if I were you!!

I reckon they'd look quite good if they had an action photo where the mugshot is.

Anyone with photoshop skills want to give it a go?

As it is though ... they're booooring!!! And round off the worst series two ever from a Knights fan's perspective. Ugly away jerseys on ALL the cards, two players had already left the club by the time they came out, another three going next year, the Top Prospect didn't play first grade until round 25 and was nothing great (while Joel Edwards made a name for himself) and only 18 Knights cards in total.

Hopefully it's much much better next year, I don't think it can be worse!

if you can scan up a good pic i will put an action shot in into the circle part

What I did notice in the sets is the card number in the raiders and the bulldogs are wrong..
Bulldogs Predictor is PP2. Top Try Scorer is TS3.
Raiders Predictor is PP3. Top Try Scorer is TS2.

if you can scan up a good pic i will put an action shot in into the circle part

Are the photos linked to earlier in this thread ok, or too small?

---------- Post added 05-12-2011 at 06:14 PM ----------

Select has done that mixup before with the Roosters/Rabbitohs predictors. Not sure which year it was, maybe 2006.

Even their f-ups aren't original anymore!!!

Back
Top Bottom