Hanging Posters

MELHOOPS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lucas
eBay User
1002lucas
I've recently bought some posters for my 4 yr old sons room (sick of looking at the booats and teddy's grandma bought him)....and I wanted to hang them real nice on the wall. Lebron James & Kobe Bryant standard size and the ultimate in player posters - MJ Wings. :thumbsup:

I took them done to the picture shop and had some framing quoted....$45 each for the 2 standard sized and a whoping $220.00 for the wings poster. :eek:

Any ideas on getting a nice finish without spending a bucket load of cash???

Hey Lucas,

What about picking up some frames from somewhere and doing it yourself? I just check out places like cheap as chips for cheap frames, sometimes they have some quite nice ones (occasionally) and do it myself. I guess it depends on how you want the frames to look and how comfortable you are doing it yourself, it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

Like the guys have said - laminating would be the way to go. If it an genunie wings poster then check out framing options for sure!

You could just use the Kobe for the bedroom door........ it would make a great floor mat :lol:

Cheers guys...nice feedback.

You could just use the Kobe for the bedroom door........ it would make a great floor mat

Yeah, maybe could have gone for Dwade instead....it's difficult when the boys only 4 and doesn't really have any idea about the players yet. I figured I go with the mainstream player, hence MJ, Kobe, Lebron.

Thanks again guys....democracy rules, laminating it is.

Back
Top Bottom