Hands up whos got any of these nasty badboys

hmm i dont have any drobs like that, justda can you check and see if you have any david robinson ones?

but yeah these are dodgy, worth about 1 cent

I remember those cards, they were sold to unknowing customers as "rare" or "special" but they looked cheap and nasty so I never bought any :D

here's some info about the Jordan's I have:

Many are stamped as promotional
eg.
1994 National Sports Collectors Convention Set

Many are listed as limited edition
1 of 10,000
1 of 5,000
one of 15,000

Others Produced by/in:
93/94 Arena Sports
93/94 Sports Stars USA
94/95 Sports Stars USA
BallStreet
Slam Dunk Cards
Diamond Sports
Bottom of the Net Promotions
Many have no company listed on them at all
Sports Journal

I have all up 38 different jordan's of these

94_futureforce_topdraftpick.jpg

This particular one was by a company called 1994 Future Force - Top Draft Pick subset.

Yeah thats the same as my Glen robinson.
I wonder how many years it'lln take before these are worth anything decent. Another 10yrs? 20yrs? 50yr?? never. I'm blown away how many people haven't seen these before. They were every where in 95' people were trying to trade em' round. The first one I saw was on a engraved plaque my dad brought me with Hakeem DPY. Thats why I figured they were promo's with no NBA lic.

Yeah I have a Jordan one commemorating his retirement. I bought mine in Bendigo in the mid 90's and a friend of mine bought heaps of them!

Yeah, I got a Shaq, and someone else (who I can't remember ATM). In my card db, I list them as 94/95 Sports Stars USA. Generally, I just list them as the year/company on the back of the card.

Back
Top Bottom