Hand numbered ????? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah hand numbering is also common and not always reserved to buybacks etc. If a seller was trying to rip others off you would often find that he had more than one hand numbered card up for sale too. Thats more than likely legit.

Beckett states that its a /50 card and it has no serial number.

you do realise chad is a computer, what do you think it stands for...Computer that Has Alot of Data.

and Jaja is a typo, he uses Java :D

I know for a fact these 00/01 Fleer Game Used cards had a gold version hand numbered to 50. Seen a few.

Working in a card shop on weekends for 6 years helps.

I've got 2 that are hand-numbered buybacks, and 1 unnumbered (the unnumbered is auto'd, where as the other 2 are plain GU). One is numbered 9/11, and the other 5/27, and from the card, the writing looks similar.

But from the pic, you won't know if it is the version from 00/01, or it's a buyback version inserted in last years sets.

Dream there is a silver version of this card stamped /250 this is the gold version and they were all hand-numbered to /50 The silver of dream goes for about 20u.s BV the golds are unpriced but I'd assume it would be in the vacinity of 30-40u.s hope this helps.

Shoes said:
Dream there is a silver version of this card stamped /250 this is the gold version and they were all hand-numbered to /50 The silver of dream goes for about 20u.s BV the golds are unpriced but I'd assume it would be in the vacinity of 30-40u.s hope this helps.

im surprised you care shoes, its fleer after all :roll:

no problem here chief, dont get your panties in a bunch.

just thought it was funny how you spammed my thread by saying 'who cares its fleer' and then offered some help on another thread about a fleer card...little inconsistent wouldnt you say.

if you get so offended by spam, try to not post so much of it yourself.

yep, like i obey the commands of a loud mouth, arrogant, annoying, spamaholic, pies supporter like you.

well done wanker, you are the inaugural winner of the "get chucked onto JZA's ignore list" award, its a very elite club, your the only one on there so far :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom