Hand numbered cards.

MARK755

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mark
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if these cards are numbered by the players or are the cards already numbered and the players just need to sign?

I'm just guessing, so I'm probably wrong, but I would imagine the cards are not numbered ahead of time, and they are not numbered by the players. Once the player signs them, and the company gets them back, the company probably goes through them and numbers them, setting aside any damaged and/or more nicely done ones. I wouldn't think they would want to take chances with the players numbering them.

I think you have it pretty much right wheeler.

I'm just guessing, so I'm probably wrong, but I would imagine the cards are not numbered ahead of time, and they are not numbered by the players. Once the player signs them, and the company gets them back, the company probably goes through them and numbers them, setting aside any damaged and/or more nicely done ones. I wouldn't think they would want to take chances with the players numbering them.

I dunno about that though..... with some of the stuff that comes out, you would think they give that job to monkeys! :lol:

I think you have it pretty much right wheeler.

I dunno about that though..... with some of the stuff that comes out, you would think they give that job to monkeys! :lol:

:lol: good stuff AI, i can't believe some of the supposed quality control they show especially in high end stuff.

I think Wheeler has it correct though they'd number them once all the cards are back in hand.

Back
Top Bottom