Greg Inglis Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i am saying is that there is too much emphasis on them being role models.
i am quite sure kids would line up to get any athletes autograph, let alone their hero.

u are a bloody joke. U were once the same age as me and would you be saying to ur self 'What do we know?, we're just kids?' exactly my point. You are bull s******* us all. Thanks brplat for seeing my side, yes we do look up to our parents but not teachers or news reporters. Before u say anything that u know nothin about, actually think about it because it might fall right back on u

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

how old r u mate? How can u make a argument when u have no idea? U are calling us brainless and all, ur an absolute idiot in my opinion to say the least

u are a bloody joke. U were once the same age as me and would you be saying to ur self 'What do we know?, were just kids?' exactly my point. You are bull s******* us all. Thanks brplat for seeing my side, yes we do look up to our parents but not teachers or news reporters. Before u say anything that u know nothin about, actually think about it because it might fall right back on u

Bad role models are the exact reason why you are swearing on a public forum at the age of 14.

But on that point I do agree with you, newsreporters are hardly worthy of the title 'role model'.

u've really got urself stuck in a hole now!

And CardMan- I'm sorry if i have offended u but this stupid statement has really frustrated me, i hope u understand, i bet u would feel the same way if u were the same age as me. He is calling us 'brainless' What do u expect me to say to him?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

i think this thread has run its ground as well.

that's the view of 1 14 year old! it's just a load of crap that players are seen as role models when they themselves have a brain of a 14 year old.

I Agree,
i have a 13 yr old son and he can see just how wrong the inglis thing is and he couldn't give 2 hoots to who these people are, he admires them for their ability but he is of the opinion if you cant be who you are or want to be by your own preference, rather than being persuaded by someone else's image or life, then you are just going to be disappointed because these people have been given a talent for what ever they do and we have to work with the talent that each of us has been given. he also says that it is hard to admire someone regardless of their talent when they do something as wrong as that (inglis)

and i agree to a point with him, role models are for people that have low self esteem, admiration is an appreciation of others and what they can do.

thats just mine and my sons rant

SKWARNE23 LOL!! you sound like a 14 yr with testosterone imbalance.
I have no idea? your 14 yrs old go to bed!
I can see you now, lining up at centrelink, at the age of 18 with a missing tooth and a stubbie holder.

Either way, whether or not he is a role model or hero or a person people admire, he is still a twit for what he has done and I don't think anyone can debate that!

Not many posts here that aren't shots at other members. I'm shutting this down now as I'm sure most have had their say.

Just remember it IS possible to have a different opinion to someone else but that doesn't mean the other member is stupid or ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom