Greatest Bulls Teammates

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
The GOAT couldn't have won his rings without a little help from these guys. ;)

Thunder from Downunder

3/25
DSC05856_zpserynlspy.JPG

Always wanted this card, love the design and the image, just a crime to have this as a sticker auto! Someone had to play second fiddle to his airness.

7/25
DSC05773_zpswg7m7puv.JPG

Honestly speaking this guy should have have been a shoe in for the 50 Greatest, one of the greatest rebounders in the history of the game, defended the strongest players in the paint considering his size, plus he should have gotten in just for the number of times he colored his hair! :D

1/25
DSC05721_zpsutr1j4ds.JPG

Been looking out for the card for donkeys years, full body shot, great design, big clean and full signature. 66/100
DSC04841.JPG

These puppies are hard to find, so when it's head finally popped up I made it mine! 40/91
DSC05723_zpsdzmgaqiz (1).JPG

Thanks for checking out my Bulls mailday :)

Really nice looking cards, that Rodman /91 is so freakin cool. Nice work bro

Thanks mate! The Signature Numbers cards you hardly see them around these days, picked up a Magic Johnson, Hakeem Olajuwon and Udonis Haslem one too. Now if only I could afford to nab a MJ version now that would be epic :D

Some classic offerings there mate. That Longley is exceptional.
3 very fine Rodmans.

Cheers Mark! Classic is the word! Glad I could nab these particular Rodman's been wanting them for many years. Been wanting to add a Longley GU auto too but there were none on the market until recently :)

Love that Rodman awesome addition!

Thanks Antony! Love the worm! That's probably why I'm a big Birdman fan, similar in the way of tatoo's, the crazy character and hair and just all around energy boost to the team.

Very nice cards, but I thought first you were referring to the best Bulls duo, Jerry Sloan & Norm Van Lier

chargingbulls_050224.jpg

Big full on card auto certainly does make a huge difference! Absolute beauty - don't see those very often at all!

Very nice cards man. I think Rodman has one of the coolest autos around. It is a crazy as his personality! I wish he signs his full name more these days, not the half-assed version that we mostly see these days.

Back
Top Bottom