great designs

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
UPDATED!! MORE ADDED BELOW
A few cards arrived today and you could so just about all of them have a great design.

Hakeems
all marks are tape from the toploaders
SPX red
holored.jpg

SPX Blue
holoblue.jpg

Ultimate- achievment #48/52
ult52.jpg

Ultimate sigs gold #6/34
ult34.jpg

Luthers thanks to scottsophie for these, you legend
Head press pass (how good is this guys auto!!!!!

pp.jpg

press pass silver #200

ppsilver.jpg

Those cards are awesome, espescially the SPx. Have to agree with you. Head does have a nice auto.

top stuff buzz, both of those hakeem autos are sick, those auto sets are pretty rare. and yeah, luther does have a sweet sig.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice auto's!!!

I like the Ultimate Achievements a LOT! They sell for a penny too, well done!

What's the dealio with the older SPX, odds per packs, etc?

Some nice Dreamy autos ;) I like to Ultimate Gold Sig.

Ersk

Got more stuff in today and didn't really want to start a new thread.

Old skool tallboys, although there only commons, I think they are 2 of only three types of tall boys made of hakeem.(don't quote me on that I'll have to check my list)

tallboys.jpg

Old skool classics UD allstar diecuts- one this one in a lot 326 hakeems with some absolute gold in it(will post some of it when I sort through it)
Should help out my hakeem master set now. Man I should really count it out and see how many I need#-o
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...0017325331&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEAFB:IT&rd=1
DIE.jpg

Greats of the game #53/84 these things are really drying up and I finally got one.
LENGEND.jpg

topps Heritage authentic arenas- chicago stadium seat? what????

FLOOR.jpg

Throwbacks Harwood classic dual jersey/patch
DUALPATCH.jpg

Ultimate sigs 06 - cheap BIN/ Best offer- got it for $17 (see you can get bargins

ULTIMATE06.jpg

MavsMan© said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice auto's!!!

I like the Ultimate Achievements a LOT! They sell for a penny too, well done!

What's the dealio with the older SPX, odds per packs, etc?

There's 5 different parallels, blue, bronze, silver, gold, Platinum.Not sure of the pack break down but I need the two hardest of platinum and gold. I think one of the Drobb collectors have them all, excuse my arrogance:rolleyes:

more great pick ups buzzy, those all american autos are pretty rare. great bargain on the ultimate as well.

im sure you would have checked but please tell me that throwbacks is legit, ive seen sooo many fakes of those, i hope its the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom