Graded Jordans, Bulk lot Jordans and vintage pre-1987 cards... I'm interested.

Fleer57

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
idontuseebay
COMC User
Fleer57
Hey all,
I'm looking for vintage cards. The older the better but basically anything pre 1987 (before the hobby boomed and cards were everywhere).
Always prefer HOFers but interested in bulk lots too.
Show me what you've got...
Cheers.

Hey all,
I'm looking for vintage cards. The older the better but basically anything pre 1987 (before the hobby boomed and cards were everywhere).
Cheers.
Got some graded star stuff and then some none graded complete sets miller lite all stars Gatorade slam dunk court kings 5x7 and the other 5x7 there sets though don't wont to break them and then just some other ungraded star cards and the fleer stuff always rc stickers let me know but has to be good it's who I collect

Hey all,
Cheers.
I've also got 1 complete set 86 87 fleer but I have another set with the Jordan sticker but not base card and then another partial with just the Barkley and Ewing rc from the main ones and then sets from the next 3 years with stickers as well all fleer in the case of the fleer cards Jordan's only ones graded in sets pas 9 (oc) or better but have a 86 87 magic bgs 9

Last edited:
Hey all,
Cheers.

And if you want some sealed sets got a shick legands sealed set maybe 2 and then some really old topps cards not many though

Back
Top Bottom