Got the itch for box breaking again

Sebultura

All sport greats and goats
Real Name
sebastian
eBay User
Sebultura33
Anybody else back in or going big for christmas?
Been easy a year or more since ive busted. While im no current box fan have some things to open on the way and looking for more for christmas.
So far inbound an upperdeck hardcourt and some loose packs. Even some panini promo ones for a shot.

Went for it on this. Would like a bball and jersey of a player i like

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201209-141423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209-141423_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 62
I scratched my itch with some Donruss Football, and it highlighted why i am reluctant to open stuff, as i never get anything good.

I am getting a few boxes to hold, and am tempted to get as many different 19/20 boxes to put away.

I scratched my itch with some Donruss Football, and it highlighted why i am reluctant to open stuff, as i never get anything good.

I am getting a few boxes to hold, and am tempted to get as many different 19/20 boxes to put away.
Nice. Think its a good idea to hold if you can get a few at decent price. Seems most product is increasing in value over time. Sucks we have import tax at 1k makes it harder to go bulk

Nice. Think its a good idea to hold if you can get a few at decent price. Seems most product is increasing in value over time. Sucks we have import tax at 1k makes it harder to go bulk

Yeah that is tough, so im trying to find local stuff that is reasonably similar in prices.

I think I want to get every Mega, Blaster, Hanger, Cello for the big few (Prizm, Mosaic, Optic etc), and pop them in my display cabinet for a decade or so.

I love the Zion images on the boxes, and although expensive, i think this boom era will hold value, even if subsequent years drop somewhat

Yeah that is tough, so im trying to find local stuff that is reasonably similar in prices.

I think I want to get every Mega, Blaster, Hanger, Cello for the big few (Prizm, Mosaic, Optic etc), and pop them in my display cabinet for a decade or so.

I love the Zion images on the boxes, and although expensive, i think this boom era will hold value, even if subsequent years drop somewhat
Awesome idea.
No idea how those products stand over time.. do they stick together like old product? Had skybox and fleers get sticky even from 2008

Awesome idea.
No idea how those products stand over time.. do they stick together like old product? Had skybox and fleers get sticky even from 2008
Prizm would stick I assume. My prizm from 2013/14 were stuck after just sitting in the cupboard opened.

Optic also stick, from my football experience

Eek. Nfl has much nicer cards these days its tempting

I have 2 cello boxes, 3 blasters and 4 hangers of Donruss Football put away for a rainy day. That draft class could be quite good.

The current crop of NBA draftees is too tempted to pass up. Zion will be HUGE. not sure about this year, but i have a couple of preordered boxes coming my way

Back
Top Bottom