Good day for some peoples PC players...

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
DJ Augustin - starting - 12pts 7ast (last couple min)

Marquis Daniels - 6th man - 14pts on 7/9 shooting (4th qtr)

Hopefully they get to continue with good minutes! :D

Detlef Schrempf... well....

That's DJ's best showing in ages! I think that the bobcats will start giving court time now as they are looking to move him, just gonna show case him for a while!

Darren Collison has 21 points and 9 assists plus 4 steals and is taking over the game

That's DJ's best showing in ages! I think that the bobcats will start giving court time now as they are looking to move him, just gonna show case him for a while!

He's been average at best which makes me think he's not too happy there atm.
He had a big game against Orlando last week or the week before with 22pts. There's a few rumors about him going to NY in the near future which would be ideal imo as he'd be starter for sure and they'd move Duhon on im guessing.
He needs to go somewhere where he's starting to really get his game on track

He's been average at best which makes me think he's not too happy there atm.
He had a big game against Orlando last week or the week before with 22pts. There's a few rumors about him going to NY in the near future which would be ideal imo as he'd be starter for sure and they'd move Duhon on im guessing.
He needs to go somewhere where he's starting to really get his game on track

The cats have shown interest of late in Acie Law, which tells me they are shopping DJ. The cletics and NY have been tipped as possible destinations. He'd be stuck on the c's bench if he ends up there, but as D'Antoni has said, they are looking at moving Duhon, Nate is a SG at best and they are shopping for a PG. Hinrich was the Knicks main goal, but as it's unlikely to happen unless Lee is part of the deal, I can see DJ ending up there as the "cheaper" option.

collison played a really good game against the magic. quick little midget too. but DJ augustin ................ ..... who????????? never heard of him :whistle::whistle::whistle:. Does he play in the NBA, or is he an Local/NBL player?

DJ Augustin - starting - 12pts 7ast (last couple min)

Marquis Daniels - 6th man - 14pts on 7/9 shooting (4th qtr)

Hopefully they get to continue with good minutes! :D

Detlef Schrempf... well....

Yeah i was shattered when i turned the celtics game on ONE today in the 4th and saw Daniels only score 2 points then replaced by Pierce, Allen (the tony kind) & KG. But the 2 points were good :lol: he doesnt normally drive and pull up from 15 feet and swish a jumper :p He normally goes to the hole, his thumb must be feeling much better! 7/9 shooting aint bad either...go Daniels! ;)

Oh yeah man..... that Blazer game was a smasher & Boozer with the game tier to send to OT...... man I was over the moon...... just too bad we lost to the Hawks when AK & Deron sat out :(

Oh yeah man..... that Blazer game was a smasher & Boozer with the game tier to send to OT...... man I was over the moon...... just too bad we lost to the Hawks when AK & Deron sat out :(

Dwill and Booze been having a good run of late.

Jazz now on top of NorthWest and Third for Western Con :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Western COnference is full of GOld at the moment. There could be some mega upsets in the playoffs. Utah is Hot, Phoenix is Hot, Portland are hot. Lakers and Nuggets looked like they had it sealed six weeks ago.

Oh, and B Roys slam on Lee, GOOD TIMES :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Interesting question, If your PC players TEAM is playing well and going deep in the playoffs, but your PC player is playing below average, will his cards hold their value?? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom