tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
HI all, I am looking for a Gold Coast based NRL collector to do me a favor, I am chasing a Steve Michaels in person auto on a 2010 Champions Broncos card and I believe he has been released and has signed with the Titans.

I will of course supply the card, all padded bags, sleeves, top loaders, pens, postage and something to help you out with your PC for doing me the favor.

If you can help, please send me a PM.

Dave

Hey mate you should try send him the card c/o the titans in the mail.
I've had great success with titans players ttm.
Prince,Bailey,laffranchi,Campbell,bird & Rogers have all signed for me.

Prince even signed tigers cards for me.

Cheers.

He is playing for the Burleigh Bears at the moment and next week they play at Davies Park at West End.

So if you can't get someone from the Gold Coast you may be able to get a local to get you one next week.

He is playing for the Burleigh Bears at the moment and next week they play at Davies Park at West End.

So if you can't get someone from the Gold Coast you may be able to get a local to get you one next week.

might have to just check that out myself..............now........where is the street directory and where is Davies Park and where is West End???

lol

hey tak its a long shot i haven't seen him in a while but a member on here blade is the titans mascot i dunno how active on the site he is now but someone may have some form of contact details for him.

Yeah, it has been a while. Its getting close to the end of the season and I have to start organising my signed 2010 Classic set. Hows things on here.

well not so good now hat select decided to can the second set with the melbourne team scandal. we can only hope that they redeem themselves but designing some super cards for next year i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom