gettin real sick of TIMEWASTERS on this site...

Anyone could just put an older age in when joining. There is no real way to police it.

Sometimes I just really forget to reply to someone PM's, with working 50+ hours a week, having deals going on multiple forums and eBay going all at once just makes me miss a few things, I don't do it to be a stuff around but it happens. At least 1 person in this thread complaining about it has done it to me within the last month or 2.

I would fess up to this one James. I think I didn't go through with you on that Wesley Johnson Classics Auto... :whistle:

Yo Hingey242 is awesome, its a shame some have had neg experiences, I don't know the details but I reckon he's great. Also, I would suggest that youngun's should be given some kind of warnings. I was in contact with bball_card_collector about a card I was sending him for free. It was a Tyler Hansborough RC Auto from Panini Studio. I sent him a few stern emails letting him know that he was being irresponsible with the way he was corresponding with me, a total stranger. I made him speak to his parents and they weren't aware of his activities online, apparently he got in trouble from them. Because I'm originally from Perth, I'm pretty confident this kid is pretty wealthy (his suburb has that reputation), hopefully he gets let back in and there is something learnt for him and us.

I brought some gu stuff from Hingey242 a couple of weeks ago, before the trip to the harley shop..... and all went well

Kazaam is another one, talked the talk about some Kemps for my PC, told me to make an offer, so I made an offer about 15/20% less than BV as there was quite a few cards there of mixed values but also asked him to let me know what he wanted for them and then he just dropped off the face of the earth. 2 things learned.. quite often sellers are just as full of $h!t as buyers 2. Don't make offers as people will go underground and hide out playing canasta with Bin Laden.

I hate when people say they have something when either A. They actually don't or B. They know they have it, tell you they have it and then drop all correspondence leaving you with a chubby for no good reason.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom