Gameworn Gloves Frameday

Jacob Rushbrook

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
petepunter2011
I picked these up on tuesday but bigpond has been down all week.
Here are some pictures Overall I am happy but I was a bit dissapointed he didn't consult me before putting the picture of Andrew Luck on as a free extra for me but I am used to it now.
Any Thoughts??

conner-1.jpg

Looks great, pink edging works really well, but yeah, shouldn't have the Luck pic in there..it .needs to be a Conner pic for sure...and maybe beneath the #53 have the date of the game they were worn and that it was recognising that it was Cancer awareness month ?? And what is the small black circle to the right of the RH glove ? Reflection ???

Reflection is the small black circle and I dont know what game they were worn in hence why I didnt put it. I can see his vision with the luck pic he wanted a winning picture to represent the colts franchise but it needed a conner pic there I will request next time dont do any extras without asking me first.
As the frame was only $138 all up which is very cheap and he could charge me double next time if I got him to redo it over a picture

Very cool. Must agree pity about the pic. A picture of Luck just doesn't seem to go with Conner gloves IMO. Still the framing looks very cool especially the pink border.

Back
Top Bottom