GAME: That's not a patch, this is a patch!

*Oz

Wild Wild West!
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
ozirus24
Thought I'd kick off something similar to the real/fake patch thread, but the idea isn't to debate on the authenticity of the card (if a supect one should pop up feel free to discusss it there), the only objective is to top what the last poster displayed.

Kick your post off with "That's not a patch, this is a patch" and start showing your nice patch cards. Doesn't have to be owned by you, you can link ebay auctions you think look nice, so long as it's a patch card. Only rule is you can't go ripping other peoples buckets. :p

Even if you think the last post has you beat, just post away and keep it going. We all know that N.O. patch that's floating around is the shiznit!

Could be fun and what's more hopefully people will be showing off some nice cards that you normally wouldn't see or might not have otherwise.

It's all pretty straight forward. I'll start with an easy one, anyone can top this;

This is a patch... ;)

DavisDualPatch01.jpg

I'll put my 2 cents worth in, this is the best patch card I have in my collection. It's 02/25, which is not bad, pity it didn't have auto to go with it

I got another one too first card of an Aussie player, Rich Thompson 15/99

The scans don't do these cards justice! I haven't got the best scanner, need to upgrade to a new one, thats my story lol!

Manny Ramirez Patch.jpg

Rich Thompson Patch.jpg

I'll put my 2 cents worth in, this is the best patch card I have in my collection. It's 02/25, which is not bad, pity it didn't have auto to go with it

I got another one too first card of an Aussie player, Rich Thompson 15/99

The scans don't do these cards justice! I haven't got the best scanner, need to upgrade to a new one, thats my story lol!

That is a nice one. I don't see many baseball cards, very nice patch on that. :D

I'll throw another in that'll stuggle sitting alongside these... :p

That's not a patch this is a... er... :lol:

DavisPatch02.jpg

That is a nice one. I don't see many baseball cards, very nice patch on that. :D

I'll throw another in that'll stuggle sitting alongside these... :p

That's not a patch this is a... er... :lol:

DavisPatch02.jpg

All mine mate! :D

That's not a patch, this is a patch ;) Wait...are they identical? :lol:

BD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom