Game of Thrones Iron Anniversary

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Anyone going to try the new Game of thrones set ? Highlight of this one will be Emilia Clarke signing again AND doing inscriptions. Looking like 3 Auto's per box for this one, but boxes are about US$150. Not due until June, but pre-orders are up and with the way the hobby is these days I'm sure prices will just keep going up towards the release date. I took the plunge and ordered some boxes to keep my run on buying at least a few boxes of each GoT series going.

Nice ! I've got 4 boxes coming, should be fun, lots of good inscriptions in the checklist, even from some lesser names... Just hope a lot of boxes have 3 hits in them, otherwise it's a pretty pricey release!

Well, it does look like there are a few of her's in there thankfully. At least Riitenhouse didn't do a Topps and only have like 5 of her in there.

Beyond Daenerys, I so want the Dinklage "That's what I do. I drink, and I know things." Auto Relic card...or for that matter probably any of his more famous quotes!

Last edited:
It's at the top of my list. There actually aren't that many great quotes or inscriptions, once you get past Clarke and Dinklage, but still a few I like. When I say Kerry Ingram, I was hoping for the black humour like "bbq anyone"? Still want a hound with chickens quote. Maybe series 2

Seems the Emilia's are very tough...saw a post where some store bought 40 cases and didn't get one Emilia...yikes!

My boxes are having a holiday in Hawaii apparently...Why does UPS have to be so slow, don't they know I'm hungry to bust them ?? :p

Saw a fairly mediocre sketch up on ebay, but yeah, they're very scarce too it seems. Of the 4 cases blowout broke today, there was one sketch.

Does look like it's only the 2 auto's per box still, I'd hoped there'd be more 3 auto boxes for the price... And there are a lot of low end auto's by the looks, so the better names are hard to hit.

Good luck anyway mate, hope you hit something nice!

I’ve watched 6 cases opened on YouTube and not one Emilia. Must not be many. 18000 boxes, 10 of each inscription type so what is there 50 total? 1 per 360 boxes?

And then someone on facebook broke 4 boxes and got this -
1624060621300.png

So they are out there!

What do people think of the inscriptions? Does "Game of Thrones" or even the characters name really count as an inscription?

Did Clarke spell Khaleesi wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom