Futera International Cricket 2010

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
I just recieved a reply from Futera, they said that the release i likely to be mid 2010. They also said they are currently in the design process of the cards. Hopefully they are of top quality:thumbsup:

mid next year, i dont think i can put up with select for that long :lol:

it is still a long way away but atleast its something to look forward to mid AFL season. will be interesting to see if they release it between AFL series 1 and series 2, might have to start saving now as AFL series 1, series 2 and this Futera cricket release could well all be released within 3-4 months of each other.

mid next year, i dont think i can put up with select for that long :lol:

it is still a long way away but atleast its something to look forward to mid AFL season. will be interesting to see if they release it between AFL series 1 and series 2, might have to start saving now as AFL series 1, series 2 and this Futera cricket release could well all be released within 3-4 months of each other.

Yeh thats what i was thinking when i read that!! Oh no, not between the 2 select afl series!!!!

Be very interesting to see what INTERNATIONAL stuff they come up with..

I have been in regular contact with futera in regards to next years release. Mid release is at the earliest. Some of the ideas the have expressed to me sounds very promising.
So I am definitely giving Selects cricket, NRL and AFL a miss for the coming releases.

I have been in regular contact with futera in regards to next years release. Mid release is at the earliest. Some of the ideas the have expressed to me sounds very promising.
So I am definitely giving Selects cricket, NRL and AFL a miss for the coming releases.

So.....what ideas have they expressed to you?

lets hope for plenty of game used cards as it seems Select wont take advantage of its massive money maker potential in cricket, or afl for that matter.

fantastic news, hopefully this will spark my interest back up for cricket collecting.....Hopefully futera arent into the whole sketch and foil sig thing. They have definately gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom