Friday Mail

AJ - Thanks man, I will, if I have any the money left :-D Ha ha ha

Andrew3134 - Thanks The I like the way the Upperdeck RC's come out graded in Gold.

Jimboiitmac - Thanks very true. I don't see many Ike cards at all and next to no collectors of him. That is interesting.

ARRR..... man either those cards are badly pitted or your scanner needs a serious clean...
Im betting its not the cards..
Nice pickups mate

Great cards there Mike! What does a graded Shaq like that cost? I have a raw one but not a slabbed one yet. I also have the Felton so we must have similar tastes

scottsophie - Thanks for the nice comments

justdabestcards - The cost of one of these? Well, it really varies from day to day to be honest, this one is the "B" version as you know. But I paid like $140US for it. Which I feel is a decent win for me, seeing as it books for $350US. If you card is good, get it slabbed for sure. I see the unslabbed ones go for about, well, $10-20 each for the "B' version. So you value really jumps when it's graded. If you have the "true" rookie card, you are looking at sweet dollars there. But i see you collect Shaq, so you would care about the money anyway

Pierce34 - Sure is, it's "technically" done, just waiting on the cards to roll on in