Free packs from 'in_tha_90's' Mailday Thread

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Some may have seen the thread in the Buy,Sell, Trade section started by Jeff (in_tha_90's) where had offered free cards to 20 people who just paid post. Pretty good of him I thought!

I received my cards from him today and thought I would start the thread for everyone to post what they received.I think the deal was 1 insert, 1 RC and 3 base per pack but some had a 'hit' of a jersey, auto or patch. Some also got double packs.

Anyway, in my pack I got:
2 x Topps Murad Base - Brent Barry / Jason Richardson
1 x 09/10 Update base - Peja
1 x 06/07 Rookie debut - LaMarcus Aldridge RC
IMG_4384.jpg

And also got:

Michael Redd Cut from the Cloth PATCH!!!
IMG_4385.jpg

So... thanks Jeff. You're a champ!

NICE WORK!!!! I got mostly inserts but i'm still happy because i got an extra Pack. Thanks Jeff :)

First up gotta say a big thank you to in_tha_90s!

Fantastic Patch Adam, thanks for starting the thread as well :thumbsup:

I got my pack yesterday but it was a bit of a rough day so I left it until today to open it up and do the mailday. I also haven't had any cards arrive for quite some time and had about $4 left in my paypal so it was a fun cheap purchase. :D I was very lucky (I'm rarely lucky btw), I got 2 packs. :worthy:

Here's what I got:

4t9irn.jpg

x2 08-09 Topps Base: Baron Davis, Carlos Boozer
x3 08-09 Topps Base: Lebron James, Richard Jefferson, Rasheed Wallace
x1 09-10 Season Update Rookie Challenge: O.J Mayo
x1 09 Topps Murad RC: Roy Hibbert
x1 10-11 Threads Base: Nate Robinson

and these two highlights: Topps Town promo card :lol:

2hge4qt.jpg

and best for last, an 09-10 SP Game Used Significance Auto: Brandon Rush! :woot:

14m9qc2.jpg

Thank you very much Jeff, it was a blast opening that up and finding an auto, so much fun and right at a time I really needed the smile! :thumbsup: :D

Good work all round fellas - patch and auto were nice hits

awesome to hear you guys are liking the packs :) and im heaps glad it made your day matey unfortunately i think adam got the best card from the packs :) was very curious to who gets what :D i know its fun getting mail and a surprise so hopefully even the people that werent as lucky get a kick outta it.. some of the topps are gold versions.. unfortunately a bit of what i had to clear out was topps :( so there might be a bit more.. there should also be a fair few numbered cards in the mix so if you didnt get a hit you prolly got a numbered card somewhere

Ok, I got mine in today! Thanks heaps Jeff, was a blast to open.

Here are my goodies:

MagicToppsbase.jpg

APhillipHOFbase.jpg

and this lil gem

mullinsUSAjersey.jpg

Thanks again mate. Was a heap of fun!!

Back
Top Bottom