Not open for further replies.

cardsfromthebench

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
cardsfromthebench
Hi All,
Cleaning up my room and have a few old basketball magazines laying around. If noone on here wants them I plan on flicking them to the recycle bin. All I ask is for the postage costs. Message me if you have any questions.

Shaq - Beckett Basketball Aug 02, Dec 97, Nov 00, Apr 05 & Aug 94, SLAM Nov 04 and Pro Basketball 04-05.
Jordan - One on One Dec 95, Beckett Basketball Dec 01 & Jan 02 and Pro Basketball 96-97 Preview.
Basketball Beckett from December 2000 featuring Kevin Garnett of the Minnesota TWolves on the cover
One on One Magazine from May 1994 featuring Australian Andrew Gaze in a Washington Bullets uniform on the cover.
Basketball Beckett magazine from May 99, Oct 02, Sep 01, Sep 02 and Mar 02.
Basketball Beckett from June 1994 featuring Scottie Pippen of the Chicago Bulls on the cover.
Basketball Beckett from July 1994 featuring Chris Webber of the Golden State Warriors on the cover.

Rgds Ben

I would like to see scans of these covers:

All the Shaq's
Basketball Beckett magazine from May 99, Oct 02, Sep 01, Sep 02 and Mar 02
Basketball Beckett from July 1994 featuring Chris Webber of the Golden State Warriors on the cover

Thanks.

Hi mate, can i have the following pls:
Shaq - Beckett Basketball Aug 02, Dec 97, Nov 00, Apr 05 , SLAM Nov 04 and Pro Basketball 04-05.
Jordan - One on One Dec 95, Beckett Basketball Dec 01 & Jan 02 and Pro Basketball 96-97 Preview.
Basketball Beckett from December 2000 featuring Kevin Garnett of the Minnesota TWolves on the cover
Basketball Beckett magazine from May 99, Oct 02, Sep 01, Sep 02 and Mar 02.

Also where in Sydney do you live, can i come and pick it up instead.thks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom