Foxtel down for everyone, or just me?

axeman23

OzCardTrader
Been having trouble with Foxtel for over an hour now. :mad: The damn thing wouldn't move off the channel I left it on last night, so I changed the batteries on the remote, tried changing manually, and still NOTHING!!! So I disconnected then reconnected the set-top box, and now it's just stuck on the bloody "help" channel, and even that's not displaying! Just a black screen with the channel number displayed... So I call up Foxtel, and after being disconnected on the CALL 4 times, finally get through to a message that tells me: "Foxtel is currently experiencing some technical difficulties..." Nooooooooo, ya THINK??? So is anyone else's Fox gone on the blink, or just mine?

Been having trouble with Foxtel for over an hour now. :mad: The damn thing wouldn't move off the channel I left it on last night, so I changed the batteries on the remote, tried changing manually, and still NOTHING!!! So I disconnected then reconnected the set-top box, and now it's just stuck on the bloody "help" channel, and even that's not displaying! Just a black screen with the channel number displayed... So I call up Foxtel, and after being disconnected on the CALL 4 times, finally get through to a message that tells me: "Foxtel is currently experiencing some technical difficulties..." Nooooooooo, ya THINK??? So is anyone else's Fox gone on the blink, or just mine?

Same here.. was about to post a thread.... & the 131 999 # is engaged

I was trying to move from ESPN to Channel 9 for the cricket... not i have to go find an antenna for the TV... *sigh*

anymore news.... let me know

Ok, yeah I just pulled the plug and restarted it again, it might be working now for everyone, coz it is for me... I thought I'd miss another game of basketball... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

Ok, yeah I just pulled the plug and restarted it again, it might be working now for everyone, coz it is for me... I thought I'd miss another game of basketball... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

Axe

I did the restart thing like 10 times before... & it doesnt work... haha..

I now have a GREEN screen...

im mates with the owner of the compnay that does the software of the foxtel boxes... gonna send them a nasty email... :p

haha you know how many calls I have fielded from foxtel clients? Seems if you have a problem you call ya phone company.... but I was able to transfer customers who received the engaged tone - how far they got I dunno I didn't wait around to find out lol

Back
Top Bottom