Forced to sell my PC - Please take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noddy

Looking...
Real Name
Ian
Hi Everyone,

A situation has arisen that requires $$$ which inturn means I have no choice but to sell my PC.

Edit - I am also able to trade for anything Derrick Rose as a close friend of mine is willing to purchase anything I can get a hold of.

Everything that is available can be seen in my Photobucket but here are some of the highlights -

img102Correction-1.jpg

img109Correction.jpg

img132.jpg

img118.jpg

img126Correction.jpg

Jersey #ed
img082C.jpg

img108Correction.jpg

If you see something that interests you please feel free to PM me or post here in this thread.

Ian.

Hi mate,

Had a look through your bucket for any Wades, couldn't see any. If you do have any just PM me. Good luck with the sale, those Roy's are amazing!

Blizz

Just a quick update.

The prices I am giving out are the same as what I paid for them. I am not trying to make money, just make it back (if possible).

Please remember - if you do not like my prices please feel free to make a counter offer.

Ian.

Hi there sorry to heard that u have to move the pc. Can you pm any jordan available price. cheers

PM's sent.

Also, another update - I am also willing to trade for Derrick Rose as I have a friend who is willing to buy anything I can get a hold of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom