Not open for further replies.

Matt Holodny

granmamas house
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
indianalulu
Hey guys...

Just giving you all an update and letting you know that i am still alive, and am making my way through these cards... Have just got outta the 90s and i really do have to say that the cards definitely do look better... With the exception of the chunky patches of course... I have been impeded by our attention seeking dog, and a mrs who demands housework be done... Married with children without being married or having children... Ha Ha... Anywho hitting the funky 2000s next and am looking forward to the early jerseys and the early ultimate collection series... And lets not forget that epic 03/04 season... Should be done in a coupla days, but will update you again tomorrow... If anyone that hasn't already, wants to throw another list in no worries... If its a set chase, i just ask that it is listed by year and series unlike the one i got from someone on ebay which read like a choose your own adventure book... Thanks guys...

Last edited:
Hey guys...

Have been asked to go thru my collection to help a few mates with their massive 90s collection chases and i figured if i'm going thru it again, i may as well be looking for other people as well... There will be bulk base and inserts from the 90s to current, as well as GU cards as well... If you would like me to add you are your wantlists to my search will be more than happy to help...

Just put the name of the player or the sets that you are chasin and when i'm done i will send you photos of what i have found from your list... Am open to trading, but only if it's for 1 to 5 cards as my collection scares me as it is... If not will look after you price wise cos if i can get rid of large clumps of them and help you guys out with your collections and chases then everyone wins... If you have any questions, send us a message... Any complaints will be directed to shawnkemp40 as he is a bad mofo with awesome customer service skills (and a bad taste in pc players... haha... Just kidding mate) and was a legend at High Wycombe Juniors running of the half back line... haha
hey mate did you guys play for High Wycombe Footy club?

yeah back in the fourties... haha... yeah in the late 80s to early 90s... i moved round heaps after 92 i think... it's funny cos we have some pretty funny stories from back in the day, and he is one of the only people that can verify my goal 20 metres inside the 50... Did you play there as well..?

yeah back in the fourties... haha... yeah in the late 80s to early 90s... i moved round heaps after 92 i think... it's funny cos we have some pretty funny stories from back in the day, and he is one of the only people that can verify my goal 20 metres inside the 50... Did you play there as well..?
hey mate yeah have been playing there since 2004 missed this year from a ACL :(

I'll give it a shot - Ewing, J-Rose, John Wallace, Detlef Schrempf, lamond murray, mario bennett, charlie ward. It'll mainly be Wallace, Schrempf, Bennett, Ward and Murray, but still ....

too easy mate... it's [email protected]... Cos it may take a bit to get back to you with what i have, if you wanna pop into my ebay store and use the search engine for a look see... anything you find you like can be ripped outta there and dealt with here... works out heaps better...

I should be able to sort you with some of that stuff... In the meantime but, if you hava look at my store (theres a link under my name on the left), you might find some stuff... Lemme know if you do, cos have no problems dealing thru here instead of ebay... it works better for both of us... And i'll add those to the search list and send you photos when i am done... Hope that sounds sweet mate...

funny you should ask that... i've got a bit mixed thru everywhere... and just got a panini signatures RC Auto the other week... Are you after anything or just autos or inserts etc.

funny you should ask that... i've got a bit mixed thru everywhere... and just got a panini signatures RC Auto the other week... Are you after anything or just autos or inserts etc.
Heya mate just a pic or list of what you have I pc him and have a large collection but always find variants etc I need feel free to pm me. I appreciate your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom