FOR SALE THREADS...no price....frustrating

I know the blowoutcards forum uses this very rules and seems to work well. My pet peeve is when people offer a price and you give them a 'no' and a counteroffer and they don't come back to you with a response at all. A 'no thanks' or 'i'll pass' would be suffice. Common courtesy is all I ask.

I agree !

Would it matter on here anyway? That hypothetical $90 could be $20 lower than recent ebay sales and yet you will still have people say I will give you $70
Most people want to buy cards for next to nothing on here, but when it comes time to sell its HBV all the way and they won't budge and have experienced a few high feedback nba traders do this ;)

Yup, You are right there!

Me personally, I'm like Crows2010, if there is not price I don't bother.

For Sale thread should contain price IMHO, have another "heading" called OFF for "offers" :)

Suddenly? It has been discussed a number of time before.

Becomes a problem? It is one.

It wouldnt be hard to add another prefix...positive change.

Its been discussed 2 or 3 times at the MOST! Well, in the 3 years or so Ive been here anyway... It's always the same outcome, the majority wins and the majority of people dont give a toss!

Its only a problem for a select few... It might not be hard for a new prefix, but then again, there could only be "x" amount of prefixs that are used/set aside and so on..

It's the same small group of people that tend to bring it up. It's really not that hard to move along, it's not like your losing money over it is it...?

It's a trivial thing at best!!!

Back
Top Bottom