For sale,NBA Trading Cards (APPROX 1100 Cards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosty

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter
I have no idea what it is worth there are many good and older wellknown players in here and as I assume there is much more value in here for the collector.
Too many to take pictures and have seen many Jordans.
Willing to trade for good older stamps.

$95.- + Registered Postage from 3844 Vic ,Paypal or Bankdeposit

P8150617.jpg

P8150619.jpg

P8150620.jpg

P8150621.jpg

P8150623.jpg

P8150629.jpg

P8150624.jpg

P8150622.jpg

P8150636.jpg

P8150631.jpg

JORDAN.jpg

Hopefully I don't offend you here, but there's a LOT (if not all) of base cards in there. Majority look to range around the 92-93 & 93-94 era. Early-mid 90's base cards are pretty much what a lot of people consider give-aways to collectors these days. Now, I'm not saying you should give them away, or anything like that, but IMO, based on those photos, there's not what a lot would consider $95 bucks worth.

I can see you're new here (you probably should post in the new members intro section too), and probably have had those cards for a few years (since back in the day), so I'm just trying to help you out.

You mention "many Jordans", it's probably a good idea to single them out and/or take a photo of them all together. The last pic that shows 7 MJs is "many" mate. If there's more in there, show them off, you might get a bit more interest. Also, if there are insert cards in there, do that too. Good luck with the sales. You might get some interest from some guys wanting to fill sets.

Thank you for the information,as i have mentioned that i dont know much about those cards.
And I go with your experience and sell them for $55.- + Postage cost.
There must be someone who is interested for $0.04 cent each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom