Footy Stars 2023

Ok which one of you was in this car park 2023 Select normal , jumbo , and Teamcoach empty carcasses everywhere lol . This is just a sample area there were heaps more too.

3E46D868-1DC4-4D29-ABEC-6474A062A7DF.jpeg

So stoked I didn't buy a Nick Daicos BP card for $150. The seller may have reneged after Daicos almost certainly collected another 3 votes in round 2. But assuming seller was legit that may be one of my all time missed opportunities. Lots can still go wrong but he's now a $2.5 fave after starting the year at $22. Bugger.

So stoked I didn't buy a Nick Daicos BP card for $150. The seller may have reneged after Daicos almost certainly collected another 3 votes in round 2. But assuming seller was legit that may be one of my all time missed opportunities. Lots can still go wrong but he's now a $2.5 fave after starting the year at $22. Bugger.
I have one no lock to win got tagged in the crows game and can see other teams doing the same bont 3 votes yesterday and my pick to win it

Yep. That's 2 weeks in a row without any votes. I think he still might have around 11 votes in total. I tried to look at the odds. He was $2.5 before last week and must have drifted out but because the round has already started the scaredy cat watab always suspends the Brownlow market until the round is completed.But yeah far from a lock after the last two rounds.

Those who coughed up $600+ dollars for a BP recently won't be feeling as good as they were 2 weeks ago. If you pulled him or paid $200 you'd still be stoked at where he's at. Bont has been awesome lately but I still see Melbourne coming home strong and it's Oliver or Petracca for mine if Daicos drops away.

The Shane Edwards 300 case signature is ready to go !!!!
cant wait to add this bad boy to the pile
think its just the M.Murphy case that is not compleated yet

What are people predicting the price of the following come this summer for the winners?

Redeemed Platinum Brownlow:
Redeemed Gold Brownlow:
Redeemed Platinum RS:
Redeemed Gold RS:

Select really have done a killer job with these Blue virtuoso.
They look fantastic in hand.
should be pulling a tidy sum on the secondary market.

the b.low predictor...
Daicos quite game+ injury (possible games missed)..Bont another huge game!!
A few boys who dropped the $$$ on Daicos would be slightly sweating.
Going to be a interesting run home- open race now

the b.low predictor...
Daicos quite game+ injury (possible games missed)..Bont another huge game!!
A few boys who dropped the $$$ on Daicos would be slightly sweating.
Going to be a interesting run home- open race now
Absolutely, I reckon Bont storms home from here on out.

Imagine paying over 1k for a Daicos predictor...

brings tears to the eyes..but that's the predictor game !
hope he comes up good, really want to see the kid in the finals

Just a stat to add to the Daicosweating.

Since 1999 (when contested possessions started being recorded) every Brownlow winner (except Goodes 2003) has been in the top-20 in the competition for contested possessions (typically top-5/10). Daicos is currently 39th in the competition.
1691287952761.png

I do have a bont gold so I hope he has a big last 3 weeks and you would think Trac will get votes today against the Roos it a two horse race now I think now no daicos and I have a daicos gold as well the people that spend thousands would be not happy now

Back
Top Bottom