Footy Stars 2023

Opened my first of 3 hobby box's last night having been away during the release window.

Got to say I am not particularly excited to open the other 2.... there is something about this set that just feels incredibly underwhelming - or am i suffering from a bit of burn out? Don't know.

Opened my first of 3 hobby box's last night having been away during the release window.

Got to say I am not particularly excited to open the other 2.... there is something about this set that just feels incredibly underwhelming - or am i suffering from a bit of burn out? Don't know.
What were the results from your first box?

What were the results from your first box?
Not at home to look but I don't even remember the players, a bulldog classified, an adelaide numbers, no one of note.. I did hit a cotchin slate so ill take that, but feel the card is a bit meh.

I did hit a Collingwood Brownlow platinum predictor for Jack Crisp, but ill trade / sell that out.

Burn out probably I have copious amounts of boxes unopened of all series now . Getting into other things as well now like soccer, golf, tennis, non sport and even F1. I blame ICL for this lol

Not at home to look but I don't even remember the players, a bulldog classified, an adelaide numbers, no one of note.. I did hit a cotchin slate so ill take that, but feel the card is a bit meh.

I did hit a Collingwood Brownlow platinum predictor for Jack Crisp, but ill trade / sell that out.
Seems like it was better value with Prestige, as you were guaranteed a green parallel in addition to a Plat BP type hit. I can see why you're saying it's underwhelming given this is a replacement for Prestige.

Burn out probably I have copious amounts of boxes unopened of all series now . Getting into other things as well now like soccer, golf, tennis, non sport and even F1. I blame ICL for this lol
Lol probably true. I spend a lot of my energy and money over in the Marvel space now.. potentially that has something to do with it

Seems like it was better value with Prestige, as you were guaranteed a green parallel in addition to a Plat BP type hit. I can see why you're saying it's underwhelming given this is a replacement for Prestige.
This is a replacement for prestige??

time to change up your game...
study the check list, target exactly the singles that you want and execute your plan
saves money and your not left with the underwhelming feeling

i bet members will never be offered cases of the good stuff and it is supermacy time again to i think for me no budget you no it will be only the 2 box member 2 boxes general with the other release so i no how much i am spending there and series 1 so much more made so its going to be around for for years and last years jumbo that most people hated that had auto why is hobby soldout with a mirror of series one just lower numbers and spectrum and one other different insert still waiting on my hobby boxes did get a nick daicos brownlow predictor one of the better non winners to get

None in Tassie at all it’s is just like the USA now next will be blaster box’s with inserts you can only get in them I hope I am wrong but they must have no money I wonder how much k mart payed for the deal select would not being doing it for free

As we all no now trading card even in oz now is all about that money money money I quess about 10% Are collectors the rest flippers and I have to say I do sell a lot of my low end stuff on eBay but I always keep anything Carlton and high end stuff only ever sold two high end when I hit a flat spot in life Voss captain auto Skelton. Hof auto being collecting from 1995 friends got out long ago and We no the select business model is not changing as I said it will 2 boxes members and the 2 boxes general sale roulette wheel because that what it is get the capta right first time I have a chance miss odds go way down LOL they might stop some bots but there will be lots of boxes Sold to them if I buy boxes and packs whatever the series I open them all Just my 1 cent worth of useless shit to say

Back
Top Bottom